Monday

So about the name change...

I've been wanting to change the name of my blog since I ever created one. I do not know what possessed me to call it "inkdropperr"!!! It's not even a word.
But everything seems to be taken.
My top choices for a new name were mainly:
Wonderland
Infinity
Alohomora
Expelliarmus
But of coarse... they had to be TAKEN! (eyes twitch with anger)
So now I have changed it to Accio Wonderland
Accio being a Harry Potter spell for finding or bringing things to you. Wonderland being one of my favourite fairytale places, because I owned, and still do to this day, a huge Alice in Wonderland book with pictures that were actually jigsaws. (I will show you some pictures of it soon because blogger has actually fixed the upload button --- THANK YOU BLOGGER!)
I like both words but I don't know if they go together...
Some inspiration please people! ^_^
x

*If you are a follower could you pretty please stop following by clicking  join this site button on the sidebar and so on. Then go back into it and click follow.*

*Any questions please ask*

9 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome title as it is so powerful. It definitely suits this funky blog ^_^ - Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually showed up first time for me :)
    I LOVE your new title! So unique :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Coz I'm not buying it. I'm not sure why, I love both words.. but is it not kinda... I don't know... unoriginal?
    Marian :/ x ^_^
    Thanks for all your lovely comments!!! (deeply appreciated)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool name! I recently changed the name of my blog from what Should I Read Next? to The Book Nook. It's kind of a weird feeling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maya! I like "The Book Nook" it's unique and interesting ^_^
      Marian :D x

      Delete
  5. Awesome new name! But I don't get what you were trying to say at the bottom about following :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Well, if any of my new posts do not show up on your reading list (that's on your dashboard where you get a picture and the sneek peak) then you'll have to stop following by clicking that button on the sidebar and go into the link "stop following this site". Once that's all done and I am down one follower you can click join this site to follow me again. Of coarse there's no need for all this if it is actually coming up...
      Hope that helps explain things!
      Marian ^_^ x

      Delete
  6. Love it! Tell us when you have a new button! :D

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^