Friday

Blog Button Competition

Hello, how was your week?
You should all know by now that I have changed my blog name and url to Accio Wonderland.  And with this new revelation, I'm hosting a competition!
A BLOG BUTTON COMPETITION!
So hopefully one of you will pity me and enter (hint hint)

All you will have to do is make a button that represents my blog and with the name on it!
Simple.
Send it to   planetmars008@gmail.com

A few clues:
I like pretty, vintage things. Particularly from we heart it.
I'm not big on bright, luminous things.
I love books, harry potter and the piano.
Wonderland should be represented somewhere on the image but not necessarily.

You can enter as many times as you want.
Closing date is 16th February.
Prize is a guest post and your button will be my official blog button!

Here's a few pictures I thought were cool. Use them, don't use them .... up to you!

Every book is a wonderful world. memory book
Secret Garden | Flickr - Photo Sharing!wonderland

photographs and memories
Good Luck
x

8 comments:

  1. I'll enter this if I have enough time! It looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Comp, I love the photos. Thanks for you comment, and yes Beautiful Creatures is the movie coming out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, I wonder if I should read the book before I see it..... ^_^

      Delete
  3. I'd love to enter and I know this sounds really stupid, but how do you actually make a button?
    Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, well I use powerpoint to edit and add text to photos I find on google/we heart it. I like to use tools like brightness, remove background... etc.
      Other people have probably other ways but I find this easiest! :D
      Hope you can enter!

      Delete
  4. I entered hope you like it... Oh i added a grab box as well x hope you don't mind.
    - Rachel
    http://thesatchelgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^