Thursday

Interview #2


Hello, I am very happy to announce my second interview is with the lovely Abbie. She has her personal blog Abbie's treasures which is always filled with kind and thoughtful words. But she also writes for Lilac Daisies (as do I).
So please give a round of applause to Abbie!

~What was the first blog you ever read/followed?
The first blog I ever read/followed was Cat's blog (Through A Cat's Eyes) after I read a blogging article which featured an interview of her in a magazine called 'Shout'. Before that I kinda gave up on my blogging but after reading about Cat and seeing her blog, that's when I realised that blogging could actually be fun and now it is a passion of mine.

~does any of your real life friends have a blog?
No, not really but one of my friends know I have a blog and she created her own. I don't think she does if anymore though!

~what are your hobbies?
Swimming, writing, being with friends and family, reading, meeting new people, shopping and of course blogging.

~Any pets?
Yes, we have a Maltese dog named Cookie who we adore to bits and immediately became a member of the family.

~What does your family think of you blogging?
Well, my family doesn't really know about my bblog as I never tell them. My friend and her mum knows who was really impressed by blog and one day she was talking to my mum in a supermarket and told her about it. So when my mum got home, she asked if she could have a look and she seemed to like it. She hasn't looked at it since though.
~what is your most prized possession?
Probably my Pandora bracelet my parents gave to me for my thirteenth birthday back in 2011 and I adore it so much.
~Do you have a favourite book/movie/tv programme?
My favourite book is the Twilight Saga, my favourite movie is Titanic and my favourite tv programme is Home And Away.
~Any fears?
Definitely the sight of bees or wasps!!!!!! When I hear their buzzing sounds I literally scream!!
~How did you come up with your blog name?
First it was called 'Abbie Piano' which wasn't a very good title to have for a blog, then it was called 'Life Through The Happiest Moments You Could Ever Imagine' and finally I came up with 'Abigail's Treasures'. I wanted something that reflected to my posts, butterflies - followers..... etc and do feel like treasures, so that's why I called my blog 'Abigail's Treasures'.

~If you could change your blog name to anything what would it be?
Great question...... Ummmmm.... maybe 'Looking Through The Eyes Of A Piano' as I always wonder what it would be like to see through the eye of a piano, so maybe that!!!

~And lastly what is your ambition in life?
My main ambitions of life is to get good marks in the Junior/ Leaving Cert, publish some books, bring out my own clothing range, fall deeply in love and be happy overall!!!! :)
 
 
 
 
Thank you very much Abbie for being such a wonderful interviewee!!
x
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for interviewing me Marian and thank you so much for the thoughtful words about my blog!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore your blog so much and I've nominated you for the 'Shine On' award.
      All details can be found right at this link: http://welcometomypalace1998.blogspot.ie/2013/03/awards-awards-awards.html

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for the liebster award http://thesatchelgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://justbeingmyselftoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just nominated you for the seriously what a great blog award!
    http://beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.com/2013/03/1st-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. great interview! :)
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^