Sunday

Blogging instead of finishing my English

What a Rebel!! Even though I had a whole week off last week, I managed to find loads of things to do except my homework. Now, I'm once again left with a whole pile of P-Q-Es to do and a radio talk on the importance of education. Thankfully I finished my novel "Hick Finn" this morning so that's one less thing on my mind. I spent the whole day in Cork. I went shopping in Penneys and saw The Sound Of Music in the Oprah House. It was amazeballs!

I also want to announce the winner of my blog button competition. Thanks to everyone who entered. It was a really tough decision and frequently I changed my mind but now I have come to a decision.
And so the runner up is ............................................... Ruby!
Inline image 1

Yes well done Ruby, well done.

But in 1st place is ................................................... Rachel!

Accio Wonderland - Button Comp.jpg

Congratulations Rachel! Your prize will be a guest post on any topic etc. you want!

Thank you very much for your superb entries. They were excellent!!
I'd better go finish my homework now.. unless someone wants to do it for me. Any takers?
x

8 comments:

  1. Do you mean "Huck Finn"? LOL
    Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I mean Huck not Hick.... must change that!! ^_^ x

      Delete
  2. OMG I WON YES YES YES!!!!! woop i never thought i would win! gosh thank you soo much! I will have to think of a guest post soon x thank youu!! i love your blog so much Marian i feel so happy to have won i will get back to you with a post soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, your very welcome!!! Thanks for making my blog button and also for expressing how much you "love" my blog!!! I'm happy that your happy! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ x

      Delete
  3. aww, I love this post.
    When is your radio talk? If it is coming soon, I'll keep my ears wide open as I live in Cork anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be awesome if it were for the radio, but alas it is just english homework! At Leaving cert we have to write many things like radio talks/ speeches/ letters/ obituaries..... like the essay and short story at the jc.
      I got it back today anyway and somehow I got 84%. Compared to my last 55% I think afterschool study is paying off. ^_^ x

      Delete
    2. Oh I see, I apologise for getting my hopes up!!! 84% is absolutely amazing Marian, congrats!!!

      Delete
  4. And well done Rachel!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^