Wednesday

A New Leaf

Today is the first day of Lent. In my religion, this is the beginning of torturous deprivation! Every year, I choose to give up something and begin another. It always ends badly. Mainly me munching on endless Easter eggs because I had restrained my self from any source of sugar for 5 days.
But this year, it will be different! It is a New Leaf! I will stick it out....... hopefully.
So, I figure the only way I will successfully get through it, is  if I turn it into a challenge. If anyone wants to join me just stick this on your blog
A New Leaf
The inspiration behind this challenge came from Kathrine Rae's blog post about 28 days of Love. I really recommend reading it. It made me decide to choose being a better person as my Lent take-up-a-new-thing.
So during these 40 day I will give up chocolate and fizzy drinks and I will take up being a better person.
The New Leaf challenge is based on being a better person.
A few ideas are:
Do yoga
Donate to charity
Learn a new word
Drink 8 glasses of water

I have plenty more that will be posted on my New Leaf page and will also be pinned on pinterest. You can find that board HERE.

So wish me good luck because I will definitely need it!
x

6 comments:

  1. Hey, do you mind checking out my blog http://thechicstreet.blogspot.co.uk/, I follow back! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, no problem! Thanks for the follow. I always follow back my followers; it's one of my blogging rules ^_^ x

      Delete
  2. Good luck, I think I may try to stop drinking as much fizzy juice and drink more water! Again, good luck! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I need it.
      I swear getting through today is actually horrible. Usually, I wouldn't eat chocolate that much....but all I can see is chocolate.......maybe I'm going mad.... ^_^ x

      Delete
  3. good luck! I do something similar; instead of giving something up to benefit me, I choose to do something to benefit others. New follower! :)
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's a much better way of spending your time, it's so selfless.
      Thanks for following!
      Marian ^_^ x

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^