Saturday

A to the W to the a-r-d

Hellooh,
So as you can see the awards are doing the rounds. I've been nominated for a few but I forget which ones so I have to go through my comments to find who very kindly left me know about them.
The Reader Appreciation Award.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Copy and paste the icon to your site.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them.

Thank you very VERY much Abbie.

1. What is your favourite colour? Green
2. What is your favourite animal? Elephant or Owl
3. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Tea
4. What is your favourite number?  8
5. What is your favourite day of the week? Friday, I suppose
6. What is your favourite flower? Lily
7. What is your passion?
8. Do you watch television? Yes, this is the 21st Century, isn't it? I watch big bang, new girl, revenge, grey's anatomy, the mentalist, top gear, master chef and good ol' father ted.
9. Who is your favourite author? Probably J.K. Rowling
10. Do you like 80's movies? Yes, I LOVE them!
11. How do you like your eggs? ...in the morning?... I like mine with a smile.... (this is a song, if no one got it..) Well, I like them boiled or scrambled on toast
12. When did you discover blogging? Last May/June.
13. Why do you like to blog? It makes me happy.

I nominate:
Abbie
Ruby
Rachel
Althea
Emily
Helena

The Seriously! What a great blog,  award
Thank you Ems!
1. Nominate 10 people
2. Answer the questions
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
4. Notify the bloggers you nominated.


1.The job you want to have?I'm thinking graphic designer but I would also like to write one incredible book, win a noble prize, blog professionaly, become a brain surgeon or a biomedical engineer.
2. Favourite Singer/Band?

Either Florence and the Machine, Coldplay, The Script, Lumineers, Of monsters and me or else Mumford and Sons.
3. Favourite Choc or Sweet?

Terry's chocolate orange and Haribo
4. Three words to describe you?
 Original, opinionated and optimistic. Oh look they're all O's!

I nominate:
Katherine Rae
Cat
Juliet
Ginger
Dare
Hermione
Amy-Anne
Little miss (not so) perfect
Kirthi
Jessica

And thanks also to Althea for the verstile blogger award (but I'm too tired to do another award so I'll just end this post here).
x

20 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much!! It means a lot (my first award!) I nominated you for the award see it here: http://thesatchelgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-reader-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are very welcome. And thanks for nominating me! x

      Delete
  2. Ohmygoodness, thanks so much for the award! I love Coldplay SO MUCH (And Mumford and Sons) <3 Those chocolate oranges are sinfully delicious, and now I'm craving them >_< Hehe

    thanks!
    -Kirthi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Kirthi! Hehe mmm... chocolate! x

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much Marian!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nominate you for the 'Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award'. Congrats!!!!
      Further details can be found here - http://welcometomypalace1998.blogspot.ie/2013/02/the-lovely-juliet-has-nominated-me-for.html

      Delete
    2. No probelm Abbie! And thanks for the award, I've never heard of that one before! x

      Delete
  4. Thank u so so much! I havent been updating coz ive been away so when i come back i will do the award. So happy now coz tis my 1st award. Really sorry for bad writing im on my phone right now. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of awards! You might want to check out the contest for kid bloggers over at Blogs By Kids. It's a new site to help kid bloggers connect.

    No strings attatched...I statred the site because it is hard to find kid blogs for my daughter to read. I'm just trying to round up some great blogs for the contest.

    blogsbykids@gmail.com

    http://www.blogsbykids.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! But I done't really get the "contest" part :/ x

      Delete
  6. I have nominated you for the Shine On Award! Congrats! check out my blog for details

    Helena @ http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am so sorry. It must be awful having to start again after the effort you had previously put in! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Coldplay! Yay Florence!
    Thanks for the award Marian :)

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^