Tuesday

Pancake Tuesday

I was up at the crack of dawn this morning to make my batter (more like 8:30).
After leaving it in the fridge for an hour or so, I made my first pancake of the day and I really think it's the perfect pancake in the world. Like, seriously! It should be in the Guinness book of records or something!!
 
Ingredients
125g plain flour
1 egg
1/2 pint of milk
pinch of salt
 
Method
1. Make a hollow in the flour and put the egg in. Add a little milk and mix together.
2. Add the rest of the milk and combine it all together. Add salt.
3. Place in fridge for at least an hour to let the starch absorb liquid and swell.
4. For cooking, heat a little oil in a frying pan.
5. Pour in desired amount of batter and cook on either side for approx. 2 minutes.
6. Use a spatula to keep pushing the sides in to stop from sticking.
7. Serve with whatever you like and eat!
 
 
I also changed the about me page. I'm not sure if anyone really reads it but it's there if you have no idea who I am. This time I decided to actually write about my self instead of going "I am: Marian, girl, 16, likes reading...."
Tell me what you think if you bother to read it. There might be a few spelling/comma mistakes because the check speller isn't working. Sorry!
 
Have a very happy PANCAKE TUESDAY!
x
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! I love Pancake Tuesday! Yours look yummy.
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award and further details can be found on my blog. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also nominated you for the 'Reader's Appreciation Award' award. Well done as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and your 'About me' page is awesome!!! I'm always reading it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I was just on your blog and found it. Thanks!
      It's good to hear someone reads after I put so much effort into it ^_^ x

      Delete
  3. I made blueberry American pancakes (the little ones) and they were gorgeous! We had them with maple syrup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pancake looks yummy!
    beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^