Thursday

triple double U Wednesday #2


Anyone understand my Title?

It's W...W...W... Wednesday again.
Well it's actually Monday and I've just learnt how to schedule posts! (SQUEEEEL)

To play along just answer these questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

My answers:


I am currently reading the Help by Kathryn Stockett. I'm only a quarter way through it and I have never seen the film version either. Hoping it's as good as everyone says it is.








I have only just finished Adorkable by Sarra Manning. Good book... not what I was expecting. The main character is very unique. Not like any I've came across before. Very opinionated..














I hope to read next is Dear Dylan by Siobhan Curham who sent me this after I came runner up in her competition. Looking forward to it!









Have a very happy Wednesday!
x

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes...Dear Dylan. I'd quite like to read that! :)

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^