Wednesday

Just a quick Update!

Okay so, I have a new poll going. (Look to your left. Yes up there on the sidebar)
I should probably explain what each is:

Competition: about what, you say? I have no idea yet. Nor do I know the prizes but I've never held one and seemed like a good idea. Maybe  it would involve writing, drawing, creating, not sure...
Award: This was intentionally supposed to be a blog award but there are so many floating around cyberspace they loose their uniqueness.  But hey if you really REALLY want me to make one then go on ahead and vote for it.
Party: This is would be an online party for my fellow bloggers. It could last a whole day or even a weekend. The idea is you send me your email address via email, I would reply with further information and an invite button to advertise on your blog. (obviously this would happen more than a week before the party date). Then the invited bloggers would comment on the "party post". Games, competitions would be hosted at various intervals throughout the day with prizes. You can only be online for 5 minutes if you wish to comment. It's not like it's going to take up your whole day!
So yeah if this sounds good vote for this...
Debate: yes a debate. I think I might make this last a whole week. So I would set up a separate page on my blog with a little post about the "topic". In the comments state your side (against or for) and back it up with a reason.

I hope I explained everything!

So there is this blog called blog for joy, it's for teenagers and written by teenagers. Really worth checking out. Become a contributor if you like too.

Have a happy..(looks at calender to remember the day)... Wednesday
x

6 comments:

  1. I would love a competition! Writing and photography contests seem to be popular right now... just an idea :).
    xoxo anna
    http://chicchickscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote debate! Debates are great, as long has you have a good topic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just voted competition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You have been nominated for the NEW award, the Seriously! What A Great Blog! Award! Come to http://rosesunglasses.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/seriously-what-great-blog-awards.html to find out how to claim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna~ thanks for following!
    Charli~ thanks for the award. I'll go head over there now!

    Also thanks for commenting about the poll. I find it easier when people comment about it aswell as voting so I know why they voted for that particular one.
    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am nominating you for the 'Seriously! What a Great Blog! Award' and 'The Simply Stunning Blog Award.
    For futher details on 'Seriously! What A Great Blog! Award!' go to 'A Life Of An Ordinary Girl' blog.
    You deserve it.
    Abbie.

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^