Wednesday

Mission complete: landed on earth

Mars to Zeon67... come in Zeon67
Mission 38 has been completed successfully. I've landed on planet earth in what the beens call "the 21st Century". Some sort of foreign brainwashing is sweeping the younger generation. The beens call it "social networking".
I've done further investigating and have come to the conclusion that I must join in order to understand this contagious malady.
In order to accomplish my duties I must "tweet" using "@" and "#".
Will you follow me Zeon67? Over.

If you didn't understand the me-pretending-to-be-a-alien-talking-to-other-alien-back-home thing then in pain English: I've joined twitter.
I joined it a while back but only started tweeting yesterday.
I've made the most awful button for it but it will just have to do for now.
So if you want to follow me click here
Happy Wednesday
x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You have been nominated by me for the Rose Petals and Daisy Chains Award! Go to my blog and collect!
    Charli xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you very much. I'll add your link to my last awards post.
    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^