Monday

Happy Birthday lil' Sis!

Recently, it was my lil' sister's Birthday and I was asked to make her a cake. After hours of struggling to decide on chocolate or vanilla (she's very picky) she finally says she wants a cookie cake!
Being the wonderful sister that I am, I made her a "cookie cake".
Basically it was just a giant cookie!

And just in case this failed I made a backup:
Adorkable Brownies!
 
(recipe coming soon to a blog near you)
 


And finally onto the card I made for her:
1. Colour a pattern on half a card.
2. On a separate colour card create another pattern.
3.And now onto one of my favourite scrapbooking techniques, stitching!
All this is, is drawing little lines one after the other.
Here: I put it on a green strip of paper to link both sides.
 
4. Add a little decor with a tag and ribbon
 
Fin!
x
 


4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Chocolate brownies... *does a Homer Simpson styled drool...*
    And here's another award!
    http://blogforjoy.blogspot.com/2012/08/nominate-blogs-you-love.html
    Congrats!
    A<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crafts! I can't seem to do anything nice with my own hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you're being modest, thank you for your lovely comment!
      Marian :D x

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^