Sunday

The Adorkable Brownies

I apologise for the lack of posts and their quality but I have an excuse. I'm back to school!
I was originally going to give a study guide along with tips but seeing as I am no good at studying my advice would not be helpful. I'll leave that post to Nicola
Don't they look yummy.
(not my picture)
(I know it doesn't matter if I used a disclaimed note or not if I get sued.. but hopefully I won't end up in court at the tender age of 16.) 
 
So now I've changed this post into a recipe.
IIf anyone remembers "my sister's birthday post", you would have seen a picture of the brownies I made and a note telling you recipe coming soon.
Well here it is.
 
I found this recipe at The Adorkable Blog. The author, Sarra Manning, wrote a book "Adorkable"  where the main character owns a blog. And that link is to it. It's from the perspective of Jeanne Smith but actually written by Sarra Manning.
 

 
200g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
80g unsalted butter, room temperature
200g caster sugar
110g plain flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
I level teaspoon of baking powder
3 eggs
50g roughly chopped milk chocolate
50g roughly chopped white chocolate
Table spoon of milk

I'm getting tired of typing now so if you want the recipe click here!
I dork, therefore I am
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... those look absolutely luscious!!! I'll have to try those sometime! Anyway, I'm a new follower of your blog! LOVE IT! Please follow my personal blog back at julyaemmance.blogspot.com
    and my blog that's shared with a friend at
    thecreativeclique.blogspot.com
    Thanks! Keep blogging, you're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I don't see your profile pic on the followers list yet. I'll try reloading soon.
    I'm hopping on over to look at yours now!
    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^