Friday

I got post/mail!



Hey Chicas! (what language is that anyway?.. Spanish is it?)
One of the best things in the world, in my opinion, arrives early (usually) in the morning. A man drives up your drive way in a little van. In Ireland we call him the fear an phoist. You might know him as the post man. ----or post woman. Would that be bean on phoist then??
Alright my point is I received post (mail) yesterday!!!!
And it wasn't the one from the dentist either.
I got a book!!

And I must send all my thanks to Amy and her wonderful blog
I came second her latest competition, making her a blog button!
Here's mine:
and another one I made but didn't like as much:

And the winner was Jasmine from her awesome blog Ebony Black Lines
Love that one.
 
That's all for now!
x

8 comments:

  1. At first I was like 'oh no! She's been sent that book to review and I've sent it to her as a prize! Noooo!' But then I read on and I smiled(:
    And have you got a competition on at the moment? I remember someone had a writing competition that I was going to ente...

    A<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HeHe...
      Yup I do. It's a writing competition and book cover competition.
      Send your short story along with the cover you've photographed or drawn to indropperr@gmail.com
      There are both seperate so if your amazing at writing and a terrible artist don't worry.
      PLEASE ENTER!!!
      Marian :D x
      Note: Only open to bloggers!!

      Delete
  2. I knew it! Would you hate me forver if I begged you for the URL to it? I can't find a post about it anywhere..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://inkdropperr.blogspot.ie/search/label/comp
      Everything you need is on that link!
      Marian :D x

      Delete
  3. I think you'll enjoy that book, it's really funny! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mars,
    You know my blog Abbie Piano, right? Well I set up a creative writing competition on my blog and would love if you could take part. You can get all of the details on my blog. If you have any questions you can ask me no problem. We need creative writing in this world and you are that perfect person.
    Well best of luck!
    Abbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure... I'll go have a little nosy.
      Enter mine?
      Marian :D x

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^