Saturday

My Fabulous Competition!

You may or may not have heard I am running a competition!
And this is an update on everything you need to know.
The Rules:
~You must be a blogger. No "ifs" "ands" or "buts" about it.
~I would appreciate it if you followed my blog
~You have to write a short story and create the cover for it
~it must be between 400 and 4000 words
~anyone exceeds this shall be disqualified MUWAHAHA!
~Closing date is 25th of October 2012
~please email to
~You must include these three words in your story
 
1) green
2) whortleberry
3) mysterious
 
~Your book cover for your story may be hand drawn, computer arted, or photographed
 
I've now, finally, created a button for it. Hopefully some kind person out there shall have the decency to stick it on their blog after the long hard hours I spent painstakingly making it *hint hint*
Best of luck
or should I say
may the odds be ever in your favour
(oh yes, I've just seen the Hunger Games)
x




7 comments:

  1. I'd be very interested in doing your competition. I'm not sure about the book cover though as I'm rubbish with doing that kind of thing.
    But overall it sounds like a perfect idea.
    Abbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy!!! Can't wait for your entry!
      Marian :D x

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm new to this blog but am very excited about the competition :P Just wondering, should we send our story on word or on the actual email? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to you too. Thanks for following, I hope you enjoy. Either way of sending, I don't mind. It's up to you!
      Marian :D x

      Delete
  3. Did you get mine okay? I emailed it but you didn't reply..?

    a<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I did thank you very much for your entry. I will reply more in an email I will shortly send as to not give away anything from your story to other eavesdropping people....
      Marian :D x

      Delete
  4. I am trying to enter but I might not have time :( Am trying though ;)

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^