Tuesday

It's the 31st of July and that means...

If you haven't noticed already today is the 31st July. And that, my fellow bloggers, is a very important date! If someone has really no idea what I'm talking about, shame on you! No it's not the last day of summer.... well technically it is but that's not what I'm talking about.
Today is the birthday of the one and only ....


...Drum roll please...


.....


HARRY POTTER!!!

He also share's it with his author/creator J.K Rowling. So, I say to them:
Happy Birthday!
Also in honour of their birthday I have made Harry Potter themed cupcakes

Yum!
I made... gryffindor tie, candle cupcake, HP letters, lightning scar, random icing, snitch, HP letters, gryffindor scarf, wand, broom, deathly hallows sign, random icing!

On another note, I want to share with you two things I bought whilst on holidays.
First of all, I love Disney and when I saw this I just had to buy it!
Pinocchio!
He is awesome.
I still haven't mastered the art of strings but I can make him sit and stand!
The other item is....
I absolutely adore elephants!
Happy Birthday Harry!
x



5 comments:

  1. Can't belive you made those cupcakes, they are awesome!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cupcakes :) I love HP too! I think I shall make some cupcakes whenn I get home, as I am also just back from holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cakes! Long live Harry Potter! ~sniffs back tears of joy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. To everyone- Thanks!! As Emily says " Long Live Harry Potter!" :D x

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^