I adore chocolate and my favourite bars happens to be orange flavour. So I was like why I hadn't I thought of this earlier! Thanks Emily. Check out her blog HERE!
180g mixture of dark and milk chocolate
250g caster sugar
110g plain flour
2 Orange rinds and a squeeze of juice
225g icing sugar
3 dessertspoons milk
1 orange rind
1. Melt chocolate and butter.
2. Add sugar
3. Let cool before adding eggs.
4. Add flour, I like to add a little bit of raising agent as well.
5. Add orange rind and a squeeze of juice from half an orange
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180*C for approximately 20 => 30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Make butter cream icing and decorate on the cooled muffins.
Since I had mixture left over, I also made a few brownies.
Today is also the 4th of July!!
Even though I am not American nor have I ever been there (yet) here is a picture I googled:
Happy 4th of July!