Tuesday

Top Ten Beach reads

I've enjoyed reading the is meme on a lot of blogs recently so I've decided to give it a go. It is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
 
This week the theme is:
Top Ten Beach reads.
 
1. The summer I turned pretty is a very summery book. It is set in a beach house where Belly stays every holiday. There is fun, sun and a bit of romance too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
2. And you might as well read the next in the series:It's not Summer without you. There's a bit of a twist in this one and Bely has to face the choice of which brother is right for her?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. To finish of the trilogy, read We'll always have summer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. Amy and Roger's epic detour is a fun book that made me desperately want to find a car and just drive. A road trip is now on my to-do list but first I need to learn to drive..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. Water for Elephants is an incredible story that will you keep gripped. I adore this book and believe everyone should read it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6. The Last Song will make you break down in tears, probably not what you want whilst on the beach surrounded by people, but It is worth wile reading.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7. Dear John is another good read for the summer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8. P.S. I love you, is an easy read. It has some funny moments and is feel-good book.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9. The Gallagher Girl series is quick paced and addictive. It's a great way to pass the time sunbathing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10. Lastly why not read the classic Emma?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy reading on the beach or by the pool, but don't let your books get wet, speaking from experience it is not very amusing...
x
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love the Gallagher Girls! I've also heard lots about The Summer I Turned Pretty but haven't read them yet, so I might have a look in the library. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maya. The summer trilogy is lovely but at times I didn't like the protagonist much (...could she not just get over him already!!.....)
      Marian ^_^ x

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^