Sunday

June Round Up

June is already over and it only feels like yesterday that summer began. That's a whole month of holidays gone in a blink. It was a really busy month, I must say. I had to take a few days out after the stress of those hideous exams (shudders), I spent that by lying on the grass reading under the wonderful (yet rare) sun. In the blogging world, however, I had a lot more time to read lots of cool posts and try and find unique blogs. On the book side of things, I only read four books! I mean, how is that possible! (shakes in head disbelief). They were four very good books though.

The Night Circus was therefore my first review. I'm not sure if I got it across thoroughly through that post but you HAVE TO READ IT!

The Characters come to Life followed soon after because I kept thinking what actors should play whom in different books.

I decided to do a meme of Top Ten Beach Reads. That was kinda boring.

Inspiration Board was my crafty post of the month and was so much fun making it!

The Da Vinci Code was the only other book I reviewed. I love to read I'm just not very good at reviewing them....

I did a Birthday Haul because it was (obviously) my birthday....

And that haul happened to be posted whilst I was parading around London. Had a brilliant time there. All I've done since is watch wicked videos and stalk cast members on twitter.

The interview of this month was with the lovely Cat.

And that's it for June, see you in July... I mean tomorrow.
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marian, it's Abbie^-^ I've recently created a new blog 'Ruby Slippers in Wonderland' which is quite new to me. Hope you enjoy it^-^

    Sounds like you had an amazing month xxx
    http://rubyslipperspalace.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh, you're back!
      Hi!
      And your new blog name is AMAZEBALLS! Wonderland and Oz; how much better can you get???!!!
      Marian ^_^ x

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^