So I've turned 17, an age that still seems so old. Am I more mature?
Any way, here's all my little prezzies!
1. Cards, a must have on birthdays.
2. My yummy chocolate cake. Thanks Dad!
3. Munch, featuring my two favourites Terry's and Moro
4.DVDs, Hanna and Les Miserables.
5 A personalised card from my oldest friend Aisling (Hi Aisling *waves violently at screen*). You can see a picture of me and her somewhere there, guess who's me...
6. A bag, came all the way from Santa Ponza.
7. Money, in this incredibly strange currency called sterling. So guess where I'm headed...
8. A birthday is not complete without a book, The 5th Wave.
9. A floral bag that came in the post, it was a complete surprise that made me dance madly around my bedroom with excitement.
Thanks for all the presents (even though none of ye read my blog... besides Aisling..)