Wednesday

Inspiration Board DIY


 
Yesterday, I was busy making this really cute and unique inspiration poster. I recently took everything down off my walls, so they were looking a little bare and I thought they needed more of a personal touch rather than all the celebrities posters that made it impossible to find the door. I'm not quite finished yet, but I was really excited about this craft idea that I just had to blog about it.
 
All you need
a notice board or even an A3 sheet of paper
Glue
Lots of pretty pictures, all the same size
Cut-outs from magazines that inspire you
(and if you're using a notice board, maybe some thumbtacks)
 

 
I printed off pictures from weheartit and then glued them on to create side borders. At either end, I scribbled "Inspiration" and "Board", I made a dashed line to spate the words from the centre, also making a stitched look.
Then I filled the centre with lots of little bits and bobs that I really like. In the corner, I drew a bookshelf and have so far placed a few books (drawings and pictures) on it.
You can fill this space with anything you like. Some quotes are a really good idea.
This board can be themed as well. For instance, if you're having trouble with the (seriously annoying) question "What are you planning to do with you're life?", then forget money and college, just picture what you would like to do, be or see and find those pictures/ write them out and then stick them on the board!

It's as easy as crumb pie!
Enjoy!
x

6 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I'm definatly giving this ago! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ you really should! It's so much fun to make!! x

      Delete
  2. Cool! This is a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should give it a go yourself ^_^ x

      Delete
  3. Looks good! And i nominated you for the Reader's Appreciation Award!
    http://sayhitothenewgirl.blogspot.com/2013/06/oh-wow-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naana! That's really nice of you ^_^ x

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^