Sunday

Welcome

Hi there! Welcome to the newly named blog: "The Flying Key". After being away so much during the summer, I neglected my blog and other blogs with it. So to get back into the swing of things, I made a new url and name!
A fresh start so to speak.
I have also made a new header *scrolls up and nods head vigorously*. I actually drew it and scanned it on. Pity it looks like a 5 year olds scribble, left out in the rain after the dog ate it and spat it back out. But twill have to do!
I'm still on twitter, goodreads and all those other sites that I tend to become addicted to for weeks on end.
Bloglovin - (please follow, new blog means no followers ,so if you don't mind..)
Twitter
goodreads
instagram
pinterest
weheartit
*you can find the links on the sidebar*

If you're wondering how I chose the name, there are a number of reasons.
First of all there's the Harry Potter aspect of it all.
Flying is like defying gravity, therefore Wicked is inolved.
And the Flying Dutchman = pirates = Johnny Depp = future 3rd husband

And I just like keys....

So there you have it
Until next time...
Marian

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a lovely drawing - much better than any of mine! I looove Johnny Depp but I think he's more like my fifth husband - my first being Benedict Cumberbatch!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Althea! ^_^
    Hehe, Johnny Depp is amazeballs! I love him to bits!
    *googles Benedict Cumberbatch*
    Oh yeah, that's the guy in the Hobbit! x

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^