Tuesday

Dear bloggers....

.... I have, on the spur of the moment, decide to rename/ re-URL and redecorate my blog. This could of course go all downhill and I will probably regret it but what's life without being spontaneous.
So my blog url for now shall be the-vintage-key.blogspot.com
My other options are
the enchanted key
the long lost key
the forgotten key
my wicked wonderland (already taken)

I'd like to hear what you think so please do not hesitate to tell me they're rubbish.
And I'm also going to try new designs. Not sure how it's gona go, so you'll have to excuse the mess.
For now, goodbye.
x

2 comments:

  1. Love the new layout and look! The name is brilliant too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruby. It's still really messy though! This might take a while.... ^_^

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^