Because I am a very lazy person (well not always, just today) I am too tired to dive in to my memory and fish out my thoughts and opinions to review my recent reads, so instead I have compiled this list of the books I have at hand to read.
1. The 5th Wave - I can't wait to read this after seeing the unreal reviews on other blogs.
2. The Hobbit - haven't seen or read anything to do with The Lord of the Rings so I'm not sure what to expect...
3. Wicked - it's an actual book. I had no idea that the unbelievable show had a readable form. When I saw it in a bookstore I started jumping up and down like crazy and speaking/squealing at a very high pitch to my apathetic sister.
4. The Time Travellers Wife - I've tried so many times to read this but I can never get into it...
5. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close - saw the movie: amazing. Aisling gave this to me (an the next books)
6. Salem Falls - I enjoy Jodie Picoult books
7. Harvesting the Heart
8.The 10th Circle
9. The Catcher in the Rye - I've been told it is disappointing.
10. Pride and Prejudice - I adore these eras in books and movies!
Any opinions on these books? Or suggest any I should (or need to) read?