Wednesday

Spring into Summer

The summer has finally arrived (well sorta)! We are no longer in the awakening spring but the glorious season that is summer. For once, the sun is glistening, merrily in the sky and even though I am still labouring away in school from dawn till dusk, I somehow feel chirpier.
You may well be aware that I rarely have never posted about trends, beauty etc. But some revelation has come over me and I have decided to share with you some fashion bits and bobs that have caught my eye. After all I am a girl and I do like to shop (yikes, I'm being very stereotypical).
Black (Black) Black Asymmetric Chiffon Skirt | 281943001 | New Look
Black Asymmetric Chiffon Skirt
Cream (Cream) Parisian Cream Sunflower Lace Dress | 279579213 | New Look
cream lace dress

null (Multi Col) bambam Cosmic Print Stud Shorts  | 269571899 | New Look
Cosmic shorts  New Look

 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^