2. I love watching advertisements. Sometimes I'll just put on a DVD to watch the ads at the start.
3. I have a huge phobia of blood. I almost fainted last Wednesday when my blood pressure was taken.
4. I can play the piano, guitar, recorder and tin whistle (although not people consider it an instrument any more)
5. I am a country girl so naturally we have cows.
6. I made my own mask for a masquerade ball last week.
7. I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. (which is a bit weird considering my aversion to hospitals)
8. When I was really young I had four imaginary friends.
9. My imaginary friends were called Molly, Jack, Lucy and Sam. (anyone read Sunny Street in school?)
10. I once got through to an all Ireland art competition.
11. There is a forest right across the road from me. The first time I went in there was two weeks ago. I found a river....
12. I think I'd like to be a graphic designer when "I grow up".
13. Besides the Ireland, the only place I've been to is Spain (but that is all about to change...!)
14. I have really big feet. ..... and hands.
15. My lucky number is 8.
16. The movie that makes me cry the most is Tarzan.
17. I rarely tie up my hair in school.
18. I like my school uniform.
19. The Coronas are my favourite band.
20. I cannot click my fingers, roll my tongue or blow bubble gum. What is wrong with me??
21. I'm afraid of lightening.
22. I always drink tea, everyday.
23. I don't have a boyfriend.
24. Probably because I go to an all girls school.
25. My first four name all begin with M.