Sunday

25 facts about me

1. I am a Gemini.
2. I love watching advertisements. Sometimes I'll just put on a DVD to watch the ads at the start.
3. I have a huge phobia of blood. I almost fainted last Wednesday when my blood pressure was taken.
4. I can play the piano, guitar, recorder and tin whistle (although not people consider it an instrument any more)
5. I am a country girl so naturally we have cows.
6. I made my own mask for a masquerade ball last week.
7. I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. (which is a bit weird considering my aversion to hospitals)
8. When I was really young I had four imaginary friends.
9. My imaginary friends were called Molly, Jack, Lucy and Sam. (anyone read Sunny Street in school?)
10. I once got through to an all Ireland art competition.
11. There is a forest right across the road from me. The first time I went in there was two weeks ago. I found a river....
12. I think I'd like to be a graphic designer when "I grow up".
13. Besides the Ireland, the only place I've been to is Spain (but that is all about to change...!)
14. I have really big feet. ..... and hands.
15. My lucky number is 8.
16. The movie that makes me cry the most is Tarzan.
17. I rarely tie up my hair in school.
18. I like my school uniform.
19. The Coronas are my favourite band.
20. I cannot click my fingers, roll my tongue or blow bubble gum. What is wrong with me??
21. I'm afraid of lightening.
22. I always drink tea, everyday.
23. I don't have a boyfriend.
24. Probably because I go to an all girls school.
25. My first four name all begin with M.

x

6 comments:

  1. Ah, thinking of Sunny Street makes me so nostalgic.. I was convinced every town had a "Windy Lane". Cool post, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know what you mean. Thanks! XD x

      Delete
  2. I'm a Gemini, as well! Go Geminis! :) I would love to have cows, haha! Sorry it's been so long since I've visited! I was wondering if you could do me a big favor; click this link: www.961kiss.com/d/?t5 its a contest to get tickets to a concert. All you have to do is click on it! Thank you so much! :)
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe
      Nah don't worry about it. I am as guilty. I've been a terrible follower to a lot of blogs but I really don't have the time to stay up to date with 96 BLOGS (how did I follow so many??) during school. Hopefully in three weeks I can start on the backlog of posts that I need to read....

      Oh and I just clicked it. ^_^
      I will click daily.
      HELP SHELBY!!!

      Marian :D x

      Delete
  3. Oooh you have cows! That's so awesome, hehe. :) And I completely agree with 14 and 22... I'm quite short for my age, but I have giant hands and feet! ^.^ And, of course, I drink tea everyday – it's just the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there's only about 15 cows... so I don't think we can be classified as a farm.
      Mmm.... tea. I must congratulate whoever invented it!
      Marian ^_^ x

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^