Thursday

Speaks through microphone; "The RESULTS ARE IIIIIIIINNNNNN!"

Ladies, gents, donkeys and ducks!
I can finally announce after painstakingly going through all those entries (note: sarcasm. .. glares virtually at everyone who didn't enter) who the winners are.
Shall I begin with the cover?
Alright then the runner up (or should I call it second?) is
....
(drumroll)


Well done Becky for your terrific entry. I loved how she used a whortleberry frame and made the title stand out. Also the auhtor name was very clear.

And in 1st place is......
.....
(french horn now please)
Ruby from Feed me Books Now

Her book cover was superb! The colours were really eye catching and I loved the rhetorical question in the bottom. Font was wow too. (how do you do it? really)
 
Next is the short stories!
The runner up is ...
....
...
Well done! Her story was called "The Night the Sirens Came"
I was suspicous at the start then it got really eerie and then come the completely bizarre!
I was left with a few questions but isn't that what stories are supposed to do?
Really great story but so confusing. (Were do you come up with it?)
 
And in 1st place is
...
...
....
Ruby (again)
Her story was called "The Cappuccinos murders"
She had an excellent opening and I was a bit shocked but kept wanting to read more.
It appealed to my senses and had a great sense of humor. It was really gripping but agian I was totally shocked when it ended! I am still confused...
But excellent story!
 
Both stories will have seperate pages that you can find on the page bar. It will be there for a couple of weeks so be sure to read them!
 
I will leave you with some weird news:
Its' SNOWING outside!!!!!
(that's Ireland for you!)
x
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! Thank you :) And well done to everybody else :D Have a good time in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ruby this is amazing! Very talented!

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^