Monday

Muse Monday

 

This is a new feature on my blog where every Monday I will hopefully post about something that has inspired me recently or found something really cool and want to share with you all.
At the bottom of my screen here, it say it's Monday so today's muse will be ... BOOKS!
  Yes, those delightful paperbacks you spend every spare moment of your day with your nose tucked in it as if you were inhaling the paper, ink and often mouldy smell. I find them very inspiring because it leaves people experience things they never will get an opportunity to do. You can be a vampire or a little girl in World War II or a witch or a contestant in the Hunger Games or even an ordinary girl with a not so ordinary life just by reading a book.
  At the moment I am reading Dear Dylan by Siobhan Curham, and on the verge of sending a flock of emails to every person in the world who has inspired me.. (if you read the book you'll understand)
  And if you are one of those people who does not read often because it reminds you too much of school or bores you too much, give it another shot
--just make sure it is a good book that has been recommended-- not all books will wow you!

Happy Muse Monday!
x
 

2 comments:

  1. I have jotted down the name of this book! Thanks a mil, Happy Monday! P.s. I'm having a giveaway this week E-D Does It! Make sure to enter, what makes Mondays even better......free stuff! :-)
    www.e-ddoesit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered!
    Great giveaway!!
    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^