Wednesday

GREY'S ANATOMY!!!

I'm in shock.
I knew someone was going to die but never would I have guessed Lexie. We were warned, it would be the end for one of our favourite docs so i had my tissues at the ready.
Episode 24, season 8 ... incredible. There was Webber; at the hospital preparing his dinner celebration, Teddy; offered a phenomenal opportunity as the chief of medcom then fired from Seattle Grace, Bailey; engaged to Ben, Christina; dislocated her shoulder, Derek; messed up hand, Mark; needed surgery in the middle of a forest, Arizona; bone sticking out of her leg; Lexie; RIP and the one and only Meredith Grey; peice of plane sticking out of her and sister dead.

Without a doubt this was one of the most dramatic finales ever!

It was heartbraking when Mark confessed his love for Lexie in her final few minutes. If only he had said it sooner!
Funniest moment: Yang lost her shoe.
I just love Grey's Anatomy so much.

Till next season Grey,
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^