Sunday

7 Day blog Challenge: Day 5, 6 and 7....

Day 5: Post a List of Your Favorite Words


Ludicrous
causing laughter because of absurdity; provoking or deserving derision; ridiculous; laughable

Dubious
uncertain, ambiguous, fishy

Palpably
obviously, clearly, tangibly

Bombarded
overrun, overwhelmed,  attacked

Day 6: Post a Pin (From Pinterest!)

make a scarf:
Recycling old top = fab new scarf!
 
 
and here's another two pins incase the other one is lonely!
                            so true
                            Where there's tea there's hope  <3 Tea


Day 7: Promote up to 5 Blogs

A Tiny Cup of Tea
is an adorable blog with lots of challenges (including this one) and thought provoking posts. Even the name I love!

Through a Cat's Eyes
has lots of make-up and beauty post with some interesting tags and often shares her latest books and buys.

The Satchel Girl
blogs manly about beauty, fashion and lifestyle and has a simply beautiful background design.

Feed Me Books Now
is pretty much a book blog. But it is the BEST book blog I have ever seen. Her reviews, opinions and personality are all what make it so fantastic.

In A Few Nut Shells
has a lot of inspiring post including fashion, photography, tags, helpful tricks and much mcuh more.

I have about another 50 blogs to talk about but alas I can do only 5. Apologies to the bloggers that aren't featured, I will do another post in the not so distant future to talk about other blogs so hopefully yours will be included in that list.


So that's that of Katherine Rae's challenge.
x






9 comments:

  1. Aw thanks! Accio Wonderland is one of my favourite blogs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thankyou so much! This made my day and your blog is one of my favourites too! <3 ^_^
    Helena xoxox

    P.s I just followed you on blog lovin' just to let you know xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena, I havn't been on that site for ages, is yours on their? ^_^ x

      Delete
  3. Yay! I love your words and the pins!

    Thanks for both participating in the challenge, and for mentioning A Tiny Cup of Tea! I'm going to go check out the other blogs you linked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention!!! But sadly I have moved due to some 'technical faults' so visit my new blog!

    http://tinypaperhearts-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^