Wednesday

7 Day Blog challenge: Day 3 and 4

Day 3: Post a Recipe!

I have featured this recipe on my blog before but it is one of my favourite things to make and eat so her it is again.
Oreo stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Ingredients
  • 2 sticks softened butter
  • 3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
  • 1 Cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
  • 3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 10 oz bag chocolate chips
  • 1 bag Oreo Cookies, I used the double stuff
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
  2. In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined. Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough. Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve with a tall glass of milk, enjoy!

Day 4: Post About Your Favorite Book

My favourite book is Harry Potter even though it is actually 7 books but really it is one big long story. I love how magical and gripping they are and how unique, lovable, hateable and human the characters are. There is no way I could tell you who my favourite character is because there is so many. I adore Professer McGonagle, Molly Weasley, Snape, Draco, Hermione, Ron, Dumbledor, Dobby, Hagrid.......
There is a tale to tell with every Harry Potter book I own, how I got it and from whom. For example, the Order of the Phaonix was on sale in tesco after the shop flooded so now there is water stains all over it. I like how there is a memory to each of them.
If there is anyone who is reading this that hasn't read Harry Potter I am telling you now, it will be time well spent if you do.
x

8 comments:

  1. Yum those cookies sound delicious! :) And Harry Potter is my favourite book(s) too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they really are! ^_^
      glad to hear you're a potter fan!!

      Delete
  2. This sounds delicious! I let you know if I try it :) YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killin' me... oreos IN chocolate chip cookies? Oh my. I might have to try these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD!

    Would you mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe,
      Yeah I'll go have a peek soon.
      ..... ".ca?" is that Canadian?!? :D

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^