Monday

Blog Resolutions and a new Challenge!

Hello!
How are you all on this fine New Year's Eve? Well, I'm great despite the storm blowing outside. I have decided to set my self a few blogger resolutions as recently I have become a bad bad blogger. For starters I had neglected my blog for 2 WEEKS! And I apologise profusely for it. Secondly I haven't been keeping up with my blog reads. So again, I am sorry if I have not read or commented your last 10 posts!
So here are my blog Resolutions that I will abide!
1. Always reply to comments ASAP.
2. Say thank you to Award givers on THEIR blog.
3. Do the blog read more often.
4. Be more friendly to other bloggers.
5. Complete the 13 'n' 13 Challenge

You're probably asking "what on earth is the 13 'n' 13 Challenge?" unless of coarse you already know what it is...
Anyway, this challenge I found on Chloe's blog. Basically, you have to pick a set 13 books that you must read in 2013. When you have finished all of them, then and only then may you read other books.
I have picked to read....
1. Crescendo ~ Becca Fitzpatrick.
2. Silence ~ Becca Fitzpatrick.
3. Finale ~ Becca Fitzpatrick
4. Perks of being a Wallflower ~ Stephen Chbosky.
5. Divergent ~ Veronica Roth
6. Insurgent ~ Veronica Roth
7. The Night Circus ~ Erin Morgenstern.
8. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn ~ Mark Twain.
9. My Sister's Keeper ~ Jodi Picpoult
10. My so-called Life ~ Joanna Nadin.
11. Emma ~ Jane Austin
12. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour ~ Morgan Matson.
13. Catcher in the Rye ~ JD Salinger.
                                                         ...... in  my 13 'n' 13 challenge.
I'm pretty sure there is a badge or button out there in this massive world of the so called Internet but I can't find it so I made my own.
If you want to participate in this challenge feel free to use this button and link it to your Challenge post.
Ether comment here or at Chloe's blog with the books you plan to read and don't forget to share your opinions (through commenting) when you have finished each of them.
Good Luck to everyone doing this challenge
and Make 2013 your year.
Happy New Year Everyone!
x

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! You won't be disappointed in the Night Circus, it's one of my favourite books of 2012! I hope she releases a sequel! Good luck with your resolutions and your challenge!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you have a very happy 2013!
      I can't wait to get started on my challenge but I doubt I'll keep up with my resolutions. I have a tendancy to give up on them ^_^
      Marian :D x

      Delete
  2. Happy new year to you sounds like have set your self some challenges, I have set myself a photography challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say? I love a good challenge!
      Good luck in your photography challenge and have a very happy new year!
      Marian :D x

      Delete
  3. I have decided to do this, because there are loads of books I have been meaning to read...

    Charli x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! What books you reading??
      Marian :D x

      Delete
  4. Hello! Thanks for choosing my challenge you lovely :3 I am HONOURED :D Yeah, I don't know what happened with the button, I had it and then *poof* it dissapeared :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, shucks. Well, as long as it involves books I'm game!
      And that button is a mystery! Just dissapeared, as if by magic!
      Marian :D x

      Delete
  5. Hello there fellow book lovers, I got loads of books to read so this will help me get started! xx

    Here's the list:

    1. Divergent - Veronica Roth

    2. Rebel Heart - Moira Young

    3. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas

    4. The pledge - Kimberly Derting

    5. The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

    6. Hunting Lila - Sarah Alderson

    7. The Anti-Prom - Abby McDonald

    8. The perks of being a wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

    9. Anthem for Jackson Dawes - Celia Bryce

    10. Thirten reasons why - Jay Asher

    11. Until I die - Amy Plum

    12. Anna dressed in blood - Kendare Blake

    13. Kiss date love hate - Luisa Plaja

    JustBeingDay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, very nice list!
      Thank you for stopping by!!
      Marian :D x

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^