Friday

January Round up

Hello Everyone,
it's been a while since I've properly immersed myself in the blogging world. So this weekend I've decided to plunge right in. I'm trying to those blogging resolutions - which includes a round up at the end of each month. So I thought skipping January wouldn't be very appropriate. My aunt is visiting in like 15 minutes so I have to type really fast. Or bear the wrath of "WHY ARE YOU NOT STUDYING??!" Does she not have better things to worry about than my leaving cert results?

Anyhoo....

Last month *sucks in deep breath* Ionlygotaroundtowritingtwoposts! *Hides under desk in fear of virtual rotten tomatoes being thrown at me*.
Honestly I don't have much of an excuse. I know only two posts is pretty lame.
The first on was My Humble Abode. Where any nosy people may snoop in my bedroom.... well virtually of course... or else that would be just weird...
The second post was a very rushed review of Midwinterblood. I had started it a month ago so when I tried to finish it on Wednesday I had to rummage through my brain to remember what I really thought of it.

Hopefully next month I'll be more consistant.

January's blogger of the month (yes, a new feature) is....
.....
.....
...*drum roll please!*...
.........................
.......................
....................................... Jessica from Gig Pig!!!!!
Whoooo!
She's a fairly recent blogger who writes amazing posts about music and gigs. Her music taste is pretty cool and a lot of the bands she mentions aren't extremely well known but their songs can be incredible. She has a pretty cool personality and is extremely clever. I should also mention that I go to school with her. So go check out her blog. Maybe follow through bloglovin...?

Until next time!
Marian ^_^  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^