Thursday

The A to Z Book Survey

I found this really cool tag at Through a cats's eyes. I'm surprised that it's been so long since I've done a tag...... Anyhoo, here goes...
 Author you've read the most Books from
This has to be Jacquliene Wilson. From the age of 8 to 12 I was completely obsessed with her books. Looking back now, I don't know how I like to read them. They were just so depressing!
Best sequel ever
I'm not sure if you can count City of Glass, as it is the third in the series, but that book was brilliant!
Currently Reading
Eleanor &Park by Rainbow Rowell
Drink of choice whilst reading 
Without a doubt; Tea! I can never get enough of tea. Combing it with a good book well that's just heaven.
E-reader or physical book?
Physical book. I don't own any kindle/ipad/tablet etc.
Fictional character you would have actually dated in school
Augustus Waters.Love . Love. Love. LOVE!!!
Glad you gave this book a chance
 Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. I was a bit sceptical thinking that this was another one of those middle aged women books that women read on holidays but in the end I thought it was actually very good.
Hidden gem book
 Hmmmm..... I'm going to say Amy and Roger's Epic detour.
Important moment in your Book Life
When I came home one day to find this really pretty bag just outside the front door. And inside was the last Harry Potter book. My aunt had driven like 5 hours to our house just to give me the book. Best of all, at the time, I had no idea who it was from or that I was even going to get it.
Just finished
City of Glass , the mortal instruments by Cassandra Clare
Kinds of book you won't read
It's not that I wouldn't read any book but the last genre I would pick up would probably be contemporary.
Longest book you've read
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - the long version. I think it was around 700 pages.
Major book hangover because of
The Fault in our Stars. I read it in one day. And there was Gus. Need I say more?
Number of bookcases you own
Well, there's one in my room, but we have another huge one in the front room. Most of my books are scattered around my room holding up shelves and used for making tables etc.
One book you've read multiple time
Eh..... honestly.... Twilight. But that was a LONG time ago. Yes, I was one of those ott people.... *moving swiftly on*   
Preferred place to read
On my bed
Quote that inspires you
"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite" ~The Perks of being a Wallflower.
Reading Regret
There was this book I read in primary school that I was absolutely enthralled by. I never got a chance to finish it but now I don't even remember the name. It was really old. I think the title was something like friends or friendship....
Series you started and need to finish it
The mortal instruments. And also the gallagher girl series. I have the last book but I want to read them all again first.
Three of your all time favourite books
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
 The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobosky
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusack
Unapologetic fangirl for
TFiOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very excited for this release
emm... nothing really at the moment....
Worst bookish habit
impulse buying. I always ALWAYS have a pile of books to read. It's never ending! *not that I;m complaining*
X marks the spot: start at the top right of your shelf and pick the 27th book
The Night Circus
Your last book purchase
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
ZZZZZ.... Snatcher book (last book that kept you up)
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Well, that was fun!
Happy Reading
Marian ^_^ x
    
                        

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^