it seems we are at the end of the year once again. The year of the Gathering is over. A new day dawns, a new year begins. A fresh start full of hopeful - OKAY, enough with the philosophical jabber, (I get enough of that in poetry). Let's see what posts I managed to blog this month.
- Christmas Cake Recipe
- The Clever One - book review
- My Favourite Christmas Ads.
- Cottage Cake Recipe
- Why I like to make Lists
- Allegiant book review ....... :o
- My Christmas wish list
- The Clever One
- Geek Girl
- City Of Bones
- Midwinterblood (well I'm reading it at the moment.... what on earth is going on?!?!?)
What I plan to read next month...(or in 2014: it's a long list)
- The 5th Wave
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson,
- The knife of Never Letting Go
- United We Spy ( I think I might the whole series from start to finish)
- The Hobbit
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
- Wuthering Heights
- Emma (again)
- Catcher in the Rye
- Witch & Wizard
My lovely aunt (in-law) was kind enough to get me and my sister tickets for Wicked in Dublin!!! I was supposed to go with my two cousins and my aunt but due to an accident that left my cousin in hospital for three days, she could not make and therefore neither could my aunt. So I bribed my uncle to drive us all the way to Dublin where we collected my other cousin and got to see the magnificent WICKED!!!AAAAGGGGHHHH!.... (.... yes I really really like Wicked)
It was BRILLIANT!. Though I admit the Defying Gravity was better in the West End but in fact I thought the second half was outstanding and nearly outdid the version in the West End.
My study plans have gone out the window despite my award winning lists and colour co-ordinated plans. Ah well. It's not like the Leaving Cert is that important..... oh wait...
My new years resolutions are generally the same as last years.
1. Always reply to comments. I do this anyways but I think it is important to put it in. It irritates me when bloggers don't reply. I feel like they've just ignored my input. Even a simple thanks would be fine.
2.Keep Up to date with posts. I try to aim for at least one post a week. I know I've been inconsistent for a few months now but my internet is absolutely rubbish. Apparently I've managed to live in the 2% of the country that are not set up for broadband! Just my luck.
3. Read other blogs more frequently. Again with the internet. It just takes ages for one simple blog to load, and then most of the time when I finally press publish, the comment disappears and tells me my internet is not connected!
4. Develop a more steady readership. Actually develop any kind of readerships. I'm fairly sure that the only page views I get are from my self. Just one or two more comments would be much appreciated
5. Stop whining and sounding like a horrible teenager on my blog. (I've just reread the whole page)
6. Have an overall more impressive blog particularly with content. I've gotten quite boring with old age.
So I'm going to shut up now and go watch iron man.
Happy New Year
(I will be more upbeat tomorrow)
Marian ^_^ x