Sunday

My feeble attempt at regaining loyal followers

So you may or may not have noticed my absence from the internet world for about two weeks. This is the longest I have ever been away from my blog, and it feels a bit strange but also right to be back in front of the laptop screen. I don't have any acceptable excuses just that it was a build up of stress and I needed a time out. I refuse to make my blog a negative space so I refrained from any dull post during that time. But here I am now, ready to make amends to my followers.

Step One: Apologise
I am so very sorry for leaving you!!!

Step Two: Beg for Forgiveness
Please PLEASE accept my apology!!! I BEG YOU!!!! (falls to knees and clasps hands together while tears stream down cheeks.)

Step Three: Try to regain any dignity left after that last outburst
*Cough*  *Cough*

Step Four: Bribe followers to like my blog again
I'm hoping it won't come to this.....

So how are you?
x

4 comments:

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^