Saturday

Would You Rather ~ Harry Potter!

This uber cool tag I found on Francoise's blog is completely Harry Potter themed. And if that wasn't the cherry on top, I don't know what is!
Would you rather go to prom with Harry, Ron or Draco?
All three are totally different and yet I love all three equally. Harry is really small so sorry but he's out. I'll probably be wearing heels so.... I adore Ron, he's so funny and cute. Then Draco is the more misunderstood guy and has got this whole bad boy thing going on, you know him being a Death  Eater and all. Then again, Ron may show up in that hideous outfit he wore to the Yule Ball, which shouldn't really affect my choices but does because this such a close call. I choose Draco!
Would you rather be sorted into Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin?
I am in Ravenclaw (well according to the quiz), but I really wouldn't mind which House. Preferably Gryffindor or Ravenclaw though.
Would you rather explore the Forbidden Forest or the Halls of Hogwarts?
Halls of Hogwarts hands down! I mean, that castle must be incredible. I could find the one-eyed witch passageway, discover the room of requirement or even dine in the Great Hall. Besides that forest is full of centaurs and spiders and wolves. Oh My!
Would you rather enroll in Potions, Charms, Divination or Defence Against The Dark Arts?
Defence against the Dark Arts would be unreal. I like the idea of charms too. But who's a preferable teacher; Snape/ Lupin/ Mad Eye or Flitwick?
Would you rather buy an owl, cat, rat or toad? 
I absolutely adore owls! So yeah, I'd pick an owl.
Would you rather have in possession: the elder wand, resurrection stone, or the cloak of invisibility?
Cloak of invisibility seems the wisest choice.
Would you rather be tutored by Luna Lovegood or Hermione Granger?
Eh, Hermione, obviously. She is the Genius!
Would you rather (in the final battle) fight against Nagini (the snake) or Bellatrix?
I'd enjoy a good ol' duel against Bella, I think. Then I could slaughter her for killing Sirius!!!
Would you rather fight a basilisk or a dragon?
Dragon, probably cause it's a mythical creature.
Would you rather be a part of the Malfoy family or Weasley family?
Weasleys! Best family ever. Life with twins could never be boring.
Would you rather have a butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
Butterbeer.... I've had my fair share of pumpkin juice. I think Harry's reaction to skelegro would be adequate.
Would you rather fly on a broomstick, Hagrid's motorbike or Buckbeak?
Oooh! Tough question. Either Buckbeak or broom. Probably broom, that way I could play quiddich.
Would you rather have a conversation with Daniel Radcliffe or J.K. Rowling?
The answer to that is impossible. Rowling created it all but Daniel is my Harry, yet not Harry. Both, I fear, would disappoint me. They say you should never meet your heroes....

That was fun!
x

*P.S. I'm really sorry that I'm not commenting on all your wonderful blogs. I'm visiting my cousins and rarely the computer is available to me. I've tried commenting on some blogs using the ipad, but the message just gets wiped when I try to reply. So as soon as I'm home I will have a bit of spare time to catch up. Then it's off to Irish College - eek!*

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag!!! Thank you so much for mentioning me in your post! I absolutely love reading this tag it makes me want to re-read the whole series. (I would if I could but there are so many books and so little time)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bother at all! ^_^
      I really enjoyed this tag, it was so much fun and yet so difficult answering all the questions. ^_^ x

      Delete
  2. Hi Marian, cool layout! I created a new fashion and beauty blog which i would love you to check out and if you can, help me spread word about it! Thanks in advance!
    uniquelygirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^